ReeMcZingReeMcZing

Main Audio Reviews Stats

!~[Come Along]~! !~[Come Along]~!

Almost there.

I didn't mind the 2nd build up, a lot of great songs do that. Orangepot was right about the clapping though, you need to figure out something else for that portion. I'd recommend staying away from fake out fade outs as well, those annoy the bejesus out of me.

MmmCake responds:

Alright, thanks for listening and reviewing! :D

KingDoom 3 KingDoom 3

GROOVY

Pretty groovy. I like it. Its like Top Gun meets Free Bird solo. Good job my friend.

(NUB)The Fire (NUB)The Fire

Maybe just not my style?

I was really bored till 3:30, i guess its just not my style though. At least, that's what I assume since everything else seems to like it. I think it would be cooler if you build up a bit faster and once you reach that peak to hold it a bit longer.

nubbinownz responds:

heheh thank you friend though that wasn't going to fit the intention of the song. not everyone enjoys this style of music. but thank you for the review man.

Bent Bent

Ambient

I think this would fall into Ambient. Good stuff though. Its got a nice feel to it. The relaxing kind of feeling usually associated with ambient music.

Taco Bell FEVER!!!!!! Taco Bell FEVER!!!!!!

LOL, THAT WAS WACK

Haha this is terrible, in a really funny sort of way. It would be better if the sound quality (vocals especially) were clearer. I assume you were shooting for humor, and in that category i give it like a 6.5. It makes a nice mock metal song.

RAWRZane21 responds:

Well the whole point of the vocals was, when you go through a drive-thru, most of the times you understand what they're saying

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Pure Sex

This is one of those songs you simply can't say anything bad about... as is apparent by the 9.8/10 rating, and the high spot on the charts despite this song coming out in '07. Simply amazing my friend.

newskies newskies

Cool!

Very nice! I wish it was a little bit longer and the sound is a little fuzzy in a few spots, but the song itself is a winner.

newskies responds: