ReeMcZingReeMcZing

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Rail of War Rail of War

Try 5

Despite the fact that I could not even seem to beat the 1st level, i thought i would buy the game and keep at it because it seemed like an interesting concept and i've always thought war trains were cool. However, 10 dollars for a top down shooter where you can only control your speed and most likely just want to being going as fast as possible when you're not stopped seems a little over priced. I would probably would have thrown down 5 dollars on it though. I've played cooler more intricate games on a Sega... and those games can be bought for what, 2 dollars now? I don't blame you for wanting a little return on something you've spent time working on, but i think you'd have better luck selling it for 5. You'd probably get more buyers and more money overall.

!~[Come Along]~! !~[Come Along]~!

Almost there.

I didn't mind the 2nd build up, a lot of great songs do that. Orangepot was right about the clapping though, you need to figure out something else for that portion. I'd recommend staying away from fake out fade outs as well, those annoy the bejesus out of me.

MmmCake responds:

Alright, thanks for listening and reviewing! :D

KingDoom 3 KingDoom 3

GROOVY

Pretty groovy. I like it. Its like Top Gun meets Free Bird solo. Good job my friend.

(NUB)The Fire (NUB)The Fire

Maybe just not my style?

I was really bored till 3:30, i guess its just not my style though. At least, that's what I assume since everything else seems to like it. I think it would be cooler if you build up a bit faster and once you reach that peak to hold it a bit longer.

nubbinownz responds:

heheh thank you friend though that wasn't going to fit the intention of the song. not everyone enjoys this style of music. but thank you for the review man.